Hi I’m Jen, the owner and photographer at ‘Next Chapter’.
A few fun facts about me
- I’m British but lived in Sydney for nearly 7 years! Sunshine and beach life are hard to beat however, I do miss British pubs and family, of course!
- I love cake, (hot) chips, whisky and the great outdoors! Not in that order.
- I like to think of myself as a surfer but mostly I’m better off on land – eek!
- I love to travel! Favourite places so far, Iceland, South America & Uganda.
- I’m a cat and a dog person (really!) and have a babin’ cat named Jasper. And yes, he has his own Instagram account (sorry, not sorry).
- I first fell for photography whilst backpacking (the cliche ‘finding myself’ gap year) after graduating with a Maths degree, weird I know.
Why do I do what I do? I truly believe in the power and value of photography to take you back to that very moment, how you felt, and what matters most – loved ones and the best moments in your life! A single photo can make you smile, cry, ache, remember. That’s pretty bloody magical!
Why ‘Next Chapter’? The name ‘Next Chapter Photography’ represents not only my dream of starting my photography business but also capturing the chapters in your life story – finding love, getting married, starting a family and growing a family.
How do I work? I love to get outdoors and have fun in nature, I also appreciate being at home relaxing and that’s exactly what I bring to our photography sessions – relaxed, fun and adventure.Why so personal? My goal is to capture the real you – your love and personality – think more laughter and hanging out rather than awkward posing. I’ll want to get to know you and what’s important in your life so you can feel relaxed. This makes the best photos, trust me!
What you’ll get I want to make sure you’re blown away when you see your photos, that your heart is thumping through your chest and you can’t stop smiling. That’s why I promise to take care of you from the moment you say hello. I only accept a limited number of clients each year to ensure you get the very best!
What now? I’d love to hear your story, simply get in contact and we’ll chat!